POLE VAULT OPPORTUNITIES:
On Saturday, February 6 and February 27, Penfield will host a pole vault competition. Warm ups begin at 9:00 am, bar goes up at 10:00. Maximum height contested is 10'6" due to baskets. We will take 12 vaulters, first come first serve. These meets are open to any Section V vaulters from a sanctioned program. Contact Coach Hennessey if interested.
NOTES FOR VICTOR SPORTS COMPLEX:
1. Blocks with 1/4 inch spikes in them can be used in the 55m and the 55m Hurdles. The blocks will be placed on mats at the starting line.
2. Athletes are not to eat in their team area, so that the masks remain on. They meet at the tables in the lobby. In the lobby, please follow social distancing.
3. Remember, no metal spikes in your shoes. Turf shoes may be worn for events on the turf.
4. Athletes and coaches will not be admitted if their temperature is higher than 100.4. Please check your athletes before you come to the meet , so we will not have to quarantine athletes who are ill. Athletes, if you are not feeling well, stay home.
5. The meets this week will not be live streamed, but plans are being made to do so in the future.
The Wayne-Finger Lakes league will post
at the W-FL site.
For both leagues, meets will be contested
in the Pinnacle Athletic Complex.
200m Turf Track: for 55 and up
320m Perimeter Track: for distance races
Upper-Tier: Boxed Team spaces will be used.
YenTiming -All Results Board -(search by Event / Last Name)
NFHS - Check this out for Articles - Rules Changes, etc.
Section V Winter Track
Schedules and other related information for the 2020-21 season will be posted here for the Roch Winter Track league.
Jan 30 - RWTL Meets
School max is 55 athletes.
Modified meets will be hand-timed,
Coaches- please bring your 4 vouchers so we can pay the officials. Schools will be assigned jobs for this week's meets when we know what teams will be attending this week.Here's a girls 55m heat with Shot and High Jump in the background. LET'S GO!